Easelly
https://www.easel.ly/Easelly is a great website that will help you design infographics that are easily read, understood, and remembered by others. You may create a free website with some limitations or go PRO for only $4 a month. It has a wide range of colorful and intriguing templates that allow you to visualize any kind of information. You can add images, videos, files, pictograms, and charts. Changing the background designs, colors, and fonts is very easy and convenient.
Piktochart
https://piktochart.com/Piktochart is an amazing web application that allows you to create infographics, presentations, posters, reports and flyers. You can actually find templates for basically any of these and can be edited at your own convenience. It is extremely easy to use, and it provides simple graphic tools that allow you to upload graphics, pictures, videos, charts, and maps. It also includes a variety of color schemes and unique backgrounds to choose from. Creating an account is free with limitations.
Infogram
https://infogram.comInfogram is a free infographic tool that helps you with infographics, reports, slides, dashboards, and Facebook posts. At first, it is a bit complicated to understand because it seems there’s so much going on, but once you start experiencing with it, it becomes easier. It has a variety of templates to choose from. Once you start a project, it gives you an option for it to be public or private. If you choose private, it immediately sends you to upgrade your account for an additional fee.
After analyzing all three websites, I decided to use Piktochart to create my infographic. It was the most convenient and easy to use. I created a project based on an article by the Pew Research Center titled Teens’ Social Media Habits and Experiences.

Your verbiage is wonderful and easy to read! You make everything sound so exciting and enriching. I might have to use some of your stuff in the classroom (APA cited of course!!).
ReplyDeleteYour infographic was very detailed and it looks like you really took the time to go through and get all the details.I used Piktochart as well, but I feel you had a blank template as opposed to my pre-made one. Is that true? Yours seems to flow better than mine on a pre-made template.
Your infographic was detailed and I liked the aesthetics of it-made it easy to read and understand the info. I also like Pictochart out of those three choices.
ReplyDeleteYour infographic is amazing! This is a great topic to be displayed in a middle school/high school library.
ReplyDeleteI used Easel.ly for my infographic choice! I did like the templates included in Piktochart, but I had trouble accessing them from home!
Your information you presented on each one is short and concise which makes it easy to see pros and cons. Your infographic looks great!
ReplyDelete